Friday, May 3, 2013

Sky Watch Friday

Today in sunny Wales the sky is blue, blue, blue but full of white clouds.  There is a strong wind coming from the sea though.


You can see the blue just peeking through on the left here:




The best day of the year so far was yesterday, such a sunny warm day and I spent in travelling on a train and then sitting in a very stuffy hospital.  12 1/2 hours away from home and at no point could we enjoy the sun.  Lets hope this long bank holiday weekend brings some much needed sun.

Pop on over to the Sky Watch blog to take a look at other views from around the world.

4 comments:

Marit said...

I wish you a warm and sunny weekend! I LOVE the photos. Oh, and I left you some linklove on my blog today.

The Write Girl said...

There is a hint of drama in those crashing waves. What an enjoyable view!

Unknown said...

I love to watch stormy weather by the ocean (live 20 min. away)! Great captures of sky and water -happy SWF!

Queenie Jeannie said...

*sigh* So jealous that you are close to an ocean!!!! LOVE being near the water and miss it so much!