Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life Tuesday

My progress this week?  Not much.  With one thing and another all I managed  was to cut some paper up and put in the pockets.


I know its a little strange showing this paltry amount of scrapping but I need to keep myself on track.  This is after all progress.

Mixing it up a bit with these 2 weeks and using stash instead of Clementine and Studio Calico PL kits.


I did manage to cut paper for 2 weeks though and all the photos are printed.  I just need time to stick them down, write a little and prettify.  Prettifying is the fun part.

Pop on over to The Mom Creative where you will find plenty of examples of Project Life progress.  Something which you clearly haven't seen here this week.  Life happens I suppose but without life there would not be this project.

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

I love seeing "in progress" pictures. Sometimes it helps to see everyone's method. :o)Love that floral print.