Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

I've not been too productive scrap wise these past two weeks.  After spending the Bank Holiday weekend in hospital, my Nephews Christening last weekend and then hospital treatments this week I've just not had time or the energy to do much.  NSD totally passed me by.  I had wanted to take part in a number of challenges but never manged to.  I hope to have a go at some of them to get my mojo working once I have a little more free time.  My to do list for work and home instead of reducing seems to be multiplying by the day.

This week I made 3 12 x 12 LO's but two are for a blog hop so can't show you then but I can show you this one:


I would just like to point out that although some of the squares don't look straight they are in the LO.  I wasn't standing level with the LO when I took the picture as I was getting light reflections on the photo and then had to straighten the image when I cropped it.

This LO is made for My Minds Eye May sketch challenge which can be found here.

I have also worked on Project life and made my pages for weeks 5 & 6 which I will share on Tuesday.

Have a great Sunday.

4 comments:

alexa said...

Such a pretty page! Love your soft blues and golds around that lovely photo. Sorry to read you have seen poorly and hoping things will get better soon - and admiring how you have kept scrapping despite everything :).

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a fab layout! Hope all is well now after your hospital stay x

Unknown said...

Your layout looks awesome. Keep scrapin!

Chris_P said...

Really adorable layout! I love the colors you have used!!

/Christina