Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Project Life Tuesday

Here we are at the first week of May and I have just finished the 4th week of January's Project Life pages.  I am happy with ow this album is coming along even though I am three months in arrears.  I am hoping to complete 2 weeks for the next couple of weeks to try to catch up as much as I can.

This is what I completed this week:





Again I used some of the larger photos mixed in with some tiny ones.  I may mix in a few 3 x 4 from now on as I can see my kit not lasting all week as every pocket has a card in it.  I am also going to use some of my regular stash as it is becoming to look all the same.  I know some people like that but I want to mix things up a bit more than just the Clementine kit and Studio Calico kits.

I am linking up with The Mom Creative where you can see many more PL LO's all of which are far more creative than mine.  Have a good week.


13 comments:

Angie said...

I have to say that this sort of diary is something I have not come across before ....well I dont think so ...for your new beginning it is a briliant idea ...hope you catch up soon.xx

Linda Jordan said...

Hope you catch up soon, I've been stressing because I'm a couple weeks behind! I think you have the right idea though, focus on capturing the memories + don't worry a ton about embellishments until you get caught up. Your layout is adorable, I also use the clementine edition + I love seeing how others use it! Visiting from project life Tuesday :)

Chrisy@GoodNorthCoastLife said...

Love the colour palette of this week’s layout Candace. Great job.

Katie said...

I love the mix of smaller with larger pictures. I really need to remember to do that more often. We all have such pretty papers, it would be nice to actually use more on my pages! Keep on working away, I know you'll be caught up in no time. But don't stress if you aren't. I tell myself any story I do manage to record is one more that's not going to be forgotten.

Nubia Mejia said...

Love that color! I'm definitely trying to mix in a lot of different elements and designs. I like the mix-match look. Ü

eek said...

Love all the blue!

Vicki said...

Blue, blue, blue!! That shade is my absolute favorite-- and I love blue and red together!! Great layout!!

cat said...

I totally love your colours! I download a lot of freebies to mix up with the kits

Banu said...

Loved your layout. The color is just awesome. Loved all the tiny details and how you used the SC kit. NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't stick with one kit either as I don't want my whole album looking the same :) I like the mix of different photo sizes on your pages!

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ the look of the small pics on a 4x6 card! Great way to include lots of pictures. :)

Stephanie said...

Great spreads! I love the blue and red color combo!

Nirupama said...

I am loving all the different blues here!