Monday, May 6, 2013

Meal Planning Monday



Meal Planning Monday


Things went a little chaotic towards the end of the week and we totally didn't stick to the meal plan.  I think I have reached the point this week where I only need to buy bread, breakfast cereals and some fruit and veg.  A cheap shop this week!

This week we are having:


Monday - Roast chicken & all the trimmings

Tuesday - Chicken in a cream sauce with pasta

Wednesday - Brinner

Thursday - Enchiladas

Friday - Away for the weekend so having sandwiches whilst travelling

Saturday - Off Out

Sunday - Still away so eating out

What are you cooking this week? Don't forget to pop over to Mrs M's Blog to see other meal plans for this week.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I checked the planner blog out but some of the ladies do recipes and costs ...you dont ...are you meant to.???...anyway I like your menus ...more us.xx