Monday, September 23, 2013

An unexpected Find

Once we had checked out of the hotel in Bath and we drove off on our way to the M4 the minute we turned the first corner my eyes lit up.  

Right before me was.......


There was only one thing for it.  Turn round and go on in for a look.  I had seen online the lovely mushroom range and saw how quickly it sold out online. I hunted and hunted but I could not see what I was looking for.  I asked an assistant and said all the stock was out.  Then she said 'we did have one in the window' and off she went.  She came back clasping my treasure in her hand.....

Mushroom Stanley Mug


A mushroom mug!

And now it was mine.

The other items in the range I like are:




    


   



Just wished I'd purchased the cup and saucer now as Bath had one left on the shelves and I don't like the idea of china being posted.  There are some  cups and saucers and the tea pot left online so some may find there way through the post to me but sadly no toast plates in stock.

As well as my mug we also came away with a few other things which are on their way to Santa as we speak for The Girl.  She already has two Cath Kids bags and has choose a few new things for Christmas.

   Sweetheart Rose Pocket PurseSweetheart Rose Gadget Case

Freston Rose Kids Mini Box Bag & Purse   Sweetheart Rose Kids Handbag



A purse, a gadget pouch and two new bags.  The Cath obsession is starting!

Tea really does taste best in a nice china mug.


5 comments:

Hannah said...

Gosh I do love Cath... The mushroom range is gorgeous! Great find!

Visiting from #PoCoLo xx

Kriss MacDonald said...

I have a soft spot for her vintage rose.
Over from #pocolo

Unknown said...

There is a shop here in Crewkerne that sells her things. They really are beautiful. I'm quite near Bath. Hmm...! Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo x

Unknown said...

Cath Kidson stuff is fab! Here from #pocolo

Lesley G said...

Loving those mushroom items :)