I have been meaning to take part with this linky for quite a while in order to see the good things in life. At times I have the tendency to look at the negative a little too much. I especially do this when life is a struggle and looking at the negatives often makes my mood even less positive. This needs to change. This year has been a struggle but I am seeing positives through the grey.
1) The Girl is getting over being ill and has today gone back to school.
2) The Girl has gone back to school after having 3 days off and I have time to get on with some time sensitive work.
3) I have managed to have some crafting time this week. This always cheers me up.
4) I have had plenty of support from some wonderful people I have met online regarding an issue I am working through. I had been down about things as they were not improving as quick as I had hoped but I was given support to persevere and see there is light at the end of the tunnel and the end of that tunnel is not that far away.
5) I treated myself to a new candle. Something simple yet relaxing when it is lit at night. I love to watch the flame flickering away.
6) A friend is driving over 100 miles to take me out to lunch on Friday. We have been in contact quite often on the phone or net but it has been a while since we met face to face. I am so grateful for this wonderful gesture.
7) I am having a pick me up pamper evening tomorrow. Manicure bits and face masks at the ready.