Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crochet Blanket 2014 Week 1 Linky

As explained here I am making a crochet mood blanket this year as are plenty of other people.  I have set up a linky on my blog which I will publish every Thursday.  The idea being that if you are involved with a one a day project be it a mood blanket or not you can share pictures of your blanket with others.  

The main idea being to encourage and support each other to complete a year long project.

This linky is for your progress for the first week (up to and including 7 January 2014).  Please feel free to link from instagram, pinterest or your blog.

If you can help spread the word about this linky it would be appreciated and if you can find time to take a look and some links that would be great.

Please remember this linky is not just for Crochet Mood Blankets, it for any crochet one a day blanket project you are working on during 2014.

This is my progress this week:




I am waiting for the granite yarn which I ordered on Tuesday to arrive then I can start crocheting the squares together.

Link up your progress this week here:

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 7 days, 9 hrs, 18 min (1/15/2014 11:59 PM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I've tried for years to crochet, but somehow, I never get it! Your circles are beautiful, and I can't wait to see the finished project.

Also, found you via the Fantastic Friday linkup!