Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scrappy Sunday (2 February 2014)

I want to try and make this a regular thing.  One where I have made time to do some scrap booking during the week and share with you on a Sunday.  This week I have managed to do two LO's:



Both LO's are of The Girl.  The first one is for her 2012 album and the second for her 2013 album.  As I said last week there are still some gaps in her early albums but her 2013 pages can be counted on one hand.  This is something I would like to change this year.  I really want to find the time and document all the early photos I have and them put them in the Children's albums.  The Boy's album has more gaps and will take some time to get caught up on.

1 comment:

Lisa-Jane said...

Love the first one - Echo Park's This and That Graceful if I'm not mistaken? Definitely one of all time fave collections. Such a great photo too.